These cinnamon apple chips are a healthy, delicious and easy snack to make using the air fryer. You only need two ingredients!
RECIPE CREATED BY Amina@hungrypaprikas
Amina loves creating quick and easy recipes that are inspired by Middle Eastern flavours she grew up with, which she shares on her popular Middle Eastern food blog, Hungry Paprikas.
- 2 Gala apples
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sauce or nut butter of your choice for dipping (optional)
- Start by washing and coring your apples.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the apples into 1/8 inch rounds. Thinner slices will yield crispier chips.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon onto each apple slice, making sure to cover both sides.
- Lay the apple slices in an air fryer in one single layer. Try not to have them overlap too much.
- Air fry at 300F for 20-25 minutes, flipping them halfway.
- Remove when they are golden and crispy. Serve with caramel sauce, peanut butter, or other sauce for dipping (if desired).