Wow friends and family with the incredible flavour combination of apples, prosciutto and blue cheese – all combined in a delicious and easy pizza.
- 1 USA Gala Apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp (15ml) honey
- 1 tbsp (15ml) chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp (15ml) hot sauce
- 2 tsp (10ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1ml) salt and pepper
- 2 tsp (10ml) olive oil, divided
- 454g pizza dough
- 1-1/2 cups (375ml) shredded mozzarella
- 5 slices prosciutto, torn into large pieces
- 1/2 cup (125ml) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup ( 75ml) thinly sliced white onion
- Everything Bagel Spice
- Preheat oven to 450°F (235°C)
- In a medium bowl, combine apple slices, honey, rosemary, hot sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper and 1 tsp (5ml) oil.
- Oil work surface with remaining 1 tsp (5ml) oil; stretch or roll out pizza dough to approximately 16-inches in diameter. Transfer dough onto a pizza screen/stone or large sheet of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over dough, top with prosciutto, apple mixture, blue cheese, and white onion. Shake bagel spice onto edge of dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until bottom crust is golden brown. Cut pizza into 8-10 even slices.